“Highest Paid Soccer Players” David Beckham is the Highest Paid Soccer Player in The World, according to a report that appears in France Football magazine. The veteran Englishman, who joined Paris Saint-Germain in January on a short-term deal until the end of the season, is nearing the end of his playing career but still comes in ahead of world player of the year Lionel Messi and prolific Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo.
France Football Magazine report that Beckham will earn 36 million euros ($46.7m, £30.9m) in 2012-13, leaving him just ahead of four-time Ballon d’Or winner Messi.
In contrast, Messi’s income of 35 million euros, includes 13 million in salary and bonuses, with the remainder coming from advertising and other sources.
Ronaldo comes in third, with total income reaching 30 million Euros, including 13.5 million Euros from salary and bonuses.
Here is The List of Top 10 Highest Paid Soccer Players in the World. have a look at this.
1. David Beckham (PSG) €36m
2. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) €35m
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) €30m
4. Samuel Eto’o (Anzhi) €24m
5. Neymar (Santos) €20m
6. Sergio Aguero (Man City) €19m
7. Wayne Rooney (Man United) €18m
8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG) €17.5m
9. Yaya Toure (Man City) €16.6m
10. Fernando Torres (Chelsea) €16.3m